Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BLOG #9

Blog #9


I have never heard of Resilient Kids. I believe that the practice could be for all ages and will help the person in a positive way. It would be awesome if all schools could have this. Everyone has their own issues when it comes to getting themselves upset. When students get worked up over something and they get out of hand and do not understand how to calm themselves down, could lead to a bad situation. Not only students, but adults also have trouble calming themselves down, I would know I am one of them. When I student is not being rational, they could get themselves into a lot of trouble. If they learn to calm themselves there is a greater chance that they will be able to calmly get out of the situation without causing an issue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment